Just a quick note to say that as of tomorrow evening I will have exited the cyber world in favour of blistering heat, ruined temples, elephants, beaches and an unruly tribe of macaques.
I will return on 14th August.
For those of you who are interested, my itinerary is as follows(!):
- 12th-17th July: Tel Aviv. Day trip to Jerusalem
- 17th-18th July: Travelling to Bangkok
- 18th-19th July: Staying in Bangkok
- 20th-22nd July: Ayuthaya
- 23rd July: Lop Buri
- 24th July: Back to Bangkok
- 25th July – 1st August: Flying to Phuket & Island hopping to Ko Phi Phi, Ko Tao & Koh Samui
- 2nd August: Travelling from Phuket to Chiang Mai
- 3rd-4th August: Chiang Mai
- 5th-11th August: Elephant Conservation Project
- 12th August: Back in Bangkok
- 13th August: Flying back to London
SO excited! See you all in (just over) a month!